Thursday, April 23, 2009

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE

Now that you all have my blog address, I want to take this opportunity to thank and re-thank everyone, CMA co-workers, family, and others (Maura, Bridget, Maria, Craig, Brooke, Chris, etc.) who were so generous and amazingly supportive of me and Mike's endeavor to take on this huge distance of forest, hill, mountain, glade, and town via the strength of body, mind and soul.  I love you all and your support has helped us more than any of you can know.  Like I've said before, the real trailhead was in Cleveland, Ohio...

Much love to you all and we'll be thinking of you all every step of the way.

Lisa and Mike (trail names to come...).  My dad suggested Cereal Killer for me and Mike is thinking of "The Great Aurobindo" but we'll probably go with something else...

1 comment:

  1. LiSA! this blog is SO COOL!!! i can't wait to read through everything!!! xo.

    ReplyDelete